The Conga Composer Solution Migration Utility tool allows you to export and import solution records between Salesforce Orgs. For example, you can export a solution record you created in a Sandbox Org and import it into your Production Org.
To Export a Solution:
- Navigate to the Solution Record you want to export.
- Click on the Export Solution button.
- Click Download and navigate to the folder where you want to save the .zip file.
To Import a Solution:
- Go to Conga Composer Setup.
- Click on the Solution Migration tab.
- Click Browse and navigate to the .zip file you want to upload.
- Click Import.