After installing and configuring PerspecSys in your Salesforce organization, utilize Conga Composer’s Custom Setting, Server Endpoint URL. As the administrator of your Salesforce instance, you would enter the valid host + domain name as directed by PerspecSys. Follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Salesforce Setup > Develop > Custom Settings.
- Click for Conga Composer Settings.
- If no previous settings exist, click ; otherwise, .
- In the Name field, enter .
- For the Server Endpoint URL, enter the PerspecSys proxy server address, such as: https://myprsserver.mycompany.com.
The actual endpoint URL will be provided by PerspecSys during the configuration of your system.
No further changes are necessary in individual Composer buttons or links.
Use only Conga Queries, not reports. We recommend in building Composer solutions that you use Conga Queries rather than Salesforce Reports as data sources. This is because Queries run through the Salesforce API, and therefore, will be channeled through PerspecSys.