Support for the Composer API is not within the scope of standard support. If you need help, please engage Conga Professional Services.
APIs are sets of requirements on how one application talks to another. The Composer API allows developers to call our services programmatically.
What Can You Do with the Composer API?
You can do the following with the Composer API:
- - get a temporary IdToken to use for subsequent API calls.
- - upload a local Composer template file to be used in merge requests.
- Composer Parameter Guide. - post a request for a Composer merge on a specified template. For a list of parameters that can be used with this API call, see the
- - discover the results of a merge request.
- - download the file from a successful merge request.