After configuring CipherCloud, the integration with CipherCloud utilizes Conga Composer's Custom Setting, Server Endpoint URL. As the administrator of your Salesforce instance, you would enter the valid host + domain name as directed by CipherCloud by following the steps below:
- Navigate to Setup > Develop > Custom Settings.
- Click Manage for Conga Composer Settings.
- If no previous settings exist, click New; otherwise, .
- For the Name field, enter Conga Settings.
- For the Server Endpoint URL, enter the CipherCloud proxy server address
No further changes are necessary in individual Composer buttons or links.
Use only Conga Queries, not Reports. We recommend in building Composer solutions that you use Conga Queries rather than Salesforce Reports as data sources. This is because Queries run through the Salesforce API, and therefore, will be channeled through CipherCloud.