You can set up Conga Composer to integrate with Salesforce Communities. Here are the steps to integrate Conga All with Salesforce Communities.
Set up community (basic set up – branding, color scheme, header, footer, email templates, chatter branding, login/out URL, notification templates, self-registration settings, customize tabs etc)
- Activate Share Group settings (optional)
- Set up Partner Roles per Partner Account (Partner Portal only)
- Create Sharing Sets
- Create Sharing Settings (High Volume Community and Portal Users only)
- Clone Profile (for either Customer or Partner Profile) and enable the following:
- Connected App Access--> Conga Composer =
- Administrative Permissions--> API Enabled =
- Custom Object Permissions and Layouts--> Appropriate access to Conga objects for this profile
- Custom Profiles must be used because standard portal/community profiles do not have the ability to send APIs
- Add custom profiles to Community Members selected profiles list
- Enable contact as External User Contact --> Manage External User --> Enable Customer/Partner User. Once on edit page select appropriate profile (remember - custom profile)
Queries must be used instead of Salesforce Reports for related lists.