The following instructions are for your Salesforce System Administrator and not part of the Conga support package.
You can set up Conga Composer to integrate with Salesforce Communities. Here are the steps to integrate Conga All with Salesforce Communities.
Set up community (basic set up – branding, color scheme, header, footer, email templates, chatter branding, login/out URL, notification templates, self-registration settings, customize tabs etc)
- Activate Share Group settings (optional)
- Set up Partner Roles per Partner Account (Partner Portal only)
- Create Sharing Sets
- Create Sharing Settings (High Volume Community and Portal Users only)
- Clone Profile (for either Customer or Partner Profile) and enable the following:
- Connected App Access--> Conga Composer =
- Administrative Permissions--> API Enabled =
- Custom Object Permissions and Layouts--> Appropriate access to Conga objects for this profile
- Custom Profiles must be used because standard portal/community profiles do not have the ability to send APIs
- Add custom profiles to Community Members selected profiles list
- Enable contact as External User Contact --> Manage External User --> Enable Customer/Partner User. Once on edit page select appropriate profile (remember - custom profile)
Queries must be used instead of Salesforce Reports for related lists. The first line of the button should be changed as well.
To prepend your My Domains URL, like