This message indicates that a problem prevented Conga Composer from rendering from the template. There are a number of issues that can produce this problem:
What to do:
- Start simple - try clearing the browser cache.
- The template type might be unsupported. For example Conga Composer v7 does not support templates created in Office 2013.
- The user does not have permissions for the object being used in this solution. This could be the cause if a solution works for the Admin but not an end user, or it works in Sandbox but not Production.
- The user does not have field-level security for the field(s) being used in the solution
- Merge fields in a Word Text Box. Text boxes are not supported for merging
- The template may be corrupted template. Try recreating the template.
- This can occur if QVars are not populating fields correctly.