Configure Conga Collaborate to BCC document emails to Salesforce by attaching an email to the activity history of the related Salesforce Opportunity.
This feature is only compatible with Leads, Contacts, and Opportunities. It will not work if you are launching off of a different object.
Save copies of the emails sent to your document recipients directly onto the related Salesforce record to allow history tracking of communication with your recipients.
- From your personal settings, enter Email to Salesforce in the Quick Find box, then select My Email to Salesforce.
- Add the email address that is associated with your Conga Collaborate account in My Acceptable Email Addresses.
- In the My Email to Salesforce section, copy the Email to Salesforce Address.
- Under Email Associations, check Automatically assign them to related salesforce.com records.
- Select Opportunities.
- Click Save.
Conga Collaborate Setup
- In Conga Collaborate, open your user dropdown in the top right corner.
- Select User Profile.
- Open the Email tab.
- Paste the copied Email to Salesforce Address from above into Default Email BCC.
- Click Save.
Once configured, you will have the option to add your Email to Salesforce Address as a BCC any time you send email from Conga Collaborate. When choosing which email addresses to send to, click +BCC and your Email to Salesforce Address will be populated in the BCC dialog.