Size is no small matter when you’re building just-right documents. You can shrink or expand your PDFs to the size you want, or change the layout.
Follow these steps to change your PDF output:
- From your user icon click into Administration and then from the Administration page click into Themes.
- Select the Theme(s) you would like to update the PDF output for, if there are multiple Themes you will need to repeat the steps for each theme.
- Click the PDF tab from the right-side menu, it is the icon with the down-pointing arrow.
- Under Page Sizes in the PDF window, click US-Letter (the default setting), and choose the size you want from the pop-up window.
- To change the layout of your PDFs, click Portrait (the default), and choose Landscape from the pop-up window.
- Click Save.