Follow these steps to move multiple users from one workgroup to another (and another, and another . . .):
- From the User Dropdown menu in the top right corner, click Administration.
- Click Users.
- Click Export CSV on the right hand side of the page.
- Update the CSV report by entering the new Workgroup name for the Users you want to move in the Workgroups column.
- Verify that the default names of the columns are the same as the expected variable names in the User upload (see note at bottom).
- From the Administration view, click Workgroups.
- Click the Bulk Move Users button.
- Upload your edited CSV. Your users move into the Workgroup you assigned them.
You’ll likely need to update two column names in the CSV report. Email Address becomes Email, and Workgroups becomes Workgroup.