Too many users to add one by one? Add them in bulk by uploading a CSV file. The minimum requirements for adding bulk users are full name and email address. However, there is certainly room for more information.
When your file’s ready, follow these steps to bulk add users:
- From the User Dropdown menu in the top right corner, click Administration.
- Click Users.
- Click Bulk Upload in the top right corner.
- Click Choose File and choose your CSV file.
- If you do not want your users to receive confirmation emails, check box beside “Don’t send confirmation emails”.
- If you want to edit existing users, check the box beside “Edit Existing Records?” Conga Collaborate will search for an email match between an existing user and a record in the CSV file and update that user within Conga Collaborate. This can be used for mass updates for general information like notification preferences or time zones.
- Optionally, you can change the CSV column headers to values you determine. These column headers can be customized in the attribute mapping section.
- Optionally, you can assign the new users to a workgroup in the Default Values section. This section also details the values that will be assigned to users unless you specify them in your CSV file.
- Click Save. You will receive a message stating whether or not the upload was successful. If an error occurs, you will also receive a description of the error.