You can configure your account so that a certain user can accept documents on behalf of another. This function works only when the users are part of a Workgroup.
Configuring This Feature
To configure this feature, a System Administrator follows these steps:
- From the Account Settings view, click Roles and Permissions.
- Select the group that you want to turn on this feature for.
- Toggle to the Permissions screen.
- Click Proposal & Template Properties.
- Click the checkbox next to Accept document on behalf. The feature is now available to the group of users you selected.
Accepting On Behalf Of
Follow these steps to accept a document on behalf of someone else:
- Click Accept on the Document you wish to accept on behalf of.
- Click the Accept on behalf checkbox.
- Fill in the necessary fields.
- Click the acknowledgment statement and sign the document. All parties will be emailed a notification of acceptance.