Conga Collaborate provides you with three default user roles that define a user's access to functions and documents and establish privacy hierarchies.
- System Administrator: Has full access to everything in the account. Can view and edit all documents and templates as well as access all available account settings
- Manager: Has view and edit access to any documents generated by users set up as either their Manager or their Report in the User Relationship Hierarchy
- Standard User: Can create documents and templates, can manage his or her personal settings, and can view but not edit others' documents and templates
Follow these steps to change the default role a user is assigned to:
- From your user dropdown, go to Administration => Roles and Permissions.
- Click the role to which you want to add users.
- Click Add User.
- Select the checkbox next to users you want to add to the role.
- Click Add Users.
Permissions in default roles are not customizable, but you can create a custom role and then customize any specific user permission within that role. Contact your Account Manager for assistance in changing user permissions for a custom role.