Follow these steps to connect SAML to your Conga Collaborate account:
- From your Account Settings view, click Integrations
- Choose SAML from the Integrations menu
- Click the checkbox next to Enable SAML
- Fill out the fields:
- The provider **Name** (Salesforce, for example)
- A URL of the **Identity Provider**
- The digital **certificate** or metadata XML file from the platform you’re linking
- Click Save Changes
Using this integration through Conga Collaborate and Salesforce (for example) makes Salesforce the Identity Provider (IdP). After you enable this integration, you see a separate link asking you to sign on using Salesforce. Entering your credentials confirms you as the user and redirects you to Conga Collaborate.
After sign-in, you’re authenticated by SAML and have reached out to all service providers involved.
Using SAML can also auto-provision users in Conga Collaborate, meaning that all accounts are managed via the identity provider. Use the auto-provision toggle to set this feature.
Because your email address is your user identification, you need to make sure you’re using the same one in all the systems you connect.
You can use any SAML 2.0 identity provider, including Salesforce, Microsoft ADFS, Okta, and Onelogin.