The Responsive Layout feature dynamically fits your content to the screen size it’s being viewed on. Use it to build columns of content that automatically slide underneath each other as the screen gets smaller.
Follow these steps to use Responsive Layout:
- Position your cursor at the place within your content where you’d like the responsive grid.
- Click Insert in the Menu Bar.
- Click Responsive Layout from the Insert menu.
- Select the grid you want from the pop-up Responsive Layout window.
- Click OK.
- Drag and drop content into the grid.