By using Conga Collaborate’s Theme Builder, you can make your login screen your own by adding a logo, background color, images, and other custom design elements.
Only a system administrator can customize a login screen.
- From the User Drop Down Menu (your avatar), click Account Settings.
- Select Themes from the menu on the left.
- Choose a theme from which to base your design.
- The menu on the right gives you options for Adding a logo, Editing logo background, Adding a background image, Editing page background, Editing text font, size, and weight, Editing the right panel and its button label, Editing the login button and its button label, and Adding custom CSS.
- Click Save when you’ve made all the changes you want.