This option scans all objects in your organization and determines the objects and fields that you use most frequently. It creates a Multi-Tabular Conga Grid Visualforce page based on the most frequently used objects.
To create a Multi-Tabular Conga Grid Visualforce page based on the most frequently used objects:
- Click the Conga Grid Setup tab.
- Click Global Defaults.
- Click New Quick Grid Page (beta), next to Scan my Data field. An Automatic Quick Conga Grid progress bar appears, followed by a Data Learned screen.
- Select Objects and Ok.
- Click View VF Page to view the VisualForce page or Page Layout to edit page layouts.
To view your Quick Grid:
- Navigate to the Conga Grid Explorer tab.
- Select the Objects you selected in the previous step 4.
- From View drop-down, select Quick Grid.
If you need to delete this page for any reason (for example, if you want to start over):
- Go to in Salesforce.
- Under the Visualforce Page screen appears. section, select . The
- Click .