Follow these steps:
- Click the ActionGrid℠ Quick Start tab.
- Click Quick Grid Templates.
- Select the type of team for which you are setting up ActionGrid:
- Sales: This option will create a Multi-Tabular ActionGrid based on the Leads object with tabs for My Leads, My Opportunities, My Accounts, and My Tasks. A Reading Pane is displayed with additional tabs to provide more details about selected Leads records.
- Case Management: This option will create an ActionGrid based on the Case object. A Reading Pane is displayed with a Multi-Tabular ActionGrid with tabs for Account Details, Tasks, Chatter, and Detail Grid. These tabs provide more details about the selected Case records.
- Account Management: This option will create an ActionGrid based on the Account object. A Reading Pane is displayed with a Multi-Tabular ActionGrid with tabs for Opportunities, Contacts, Cases, Tasks, Chatter, and Detail Grid. These tabs provide more details about the selected Account records.
- Salesforce® Admin: This option will create an ActionGrid layout similar to that of Sales.
- Click .
- If duplicate fields are found, a Duplicates screen appears. Select or uncheck any of the duplicate records listed, then click .
- When processing is complete, an Import Complete screen appears. Click to view the new grid.
The new ActionGrid is available as a custom tab so that you can easily access it in the future. Follow these steps to add the custom tab to the row of tabs:
- Click All Tabs (+) in the row of tabs.
- In the upper-right corner of the All Tabs page, click Customize my Tabs.
- Click one of the following names in the Available Tabs list, depending on which role you created an ActionGrid for:
- Sales Process (AG)
- Cases (AG)
- Account Console (AG)
- Admin (AG)
If you do not see these in the available tabs list, see Assign Permission Sets.
- Click Add to move the tab to the Selected Tabs list.
- Click Save.
The tabs that comprise each ActionGrid are saved as individual views. You can rename the views, share them, or set their privacy by following the steps in Manage Views.