You can install pre-built ActionGrid templates optimized for a role in Salesforce.
To select a template:
- Click the ActionGrid℠ Quick Start tab.
- Click Install Pre-Built ActionGrid.
- Select the type of team for which you are setting up ActionGrid:
- Sales: This option creates a Multi-Tabular ActionGrid based on the Leads object with tabs for My Leads, My Opportunities, My Accounts, and My Tasks. A Reading Pane is displayed with additional tabs to provide more details about selected Leads records.
- Sales Executive: This option creates an ActionGrid based on the Case object. A Reading Pane is displayed with a Multi-Tabular ActionGrid with tabs for Account Details, Tasks, Chatter, and Detail Grid. These tabs provide more details about the selected Case records.
- Case Management: This option creates an ActionGrid based on the Account object. A Reading Pane is displayed with a Multi-Tabular ActionGrid with tabs for Opportunities, Contacts, Cases, Tasks, Chatter, and Detail Grid. These tabs provide more details about the selected Account records.
- Salesforce® Admin: This option creates an ActionGrid layout similar to that of Sales.
- Click install.
- If duplicate fields are found, a Duplicates screen appears. Select or uncheck any of the duplicate records listed, then click .
- When processing is complete, an Import Complete screen appears. Click to view the new grid.
The tabs that comprise each ActionGrid are saved as individual views. You can rename the views, share them, or set their privacy by following the steps in Manage Views.