The following steps illustrate an example of experimenting with a new pricing model. This example creates a new field called 5% price increase that adds five percent to the Amount field of an Opportunity object.
- In Conga Grid℠ Explorer, select an object from the list. For this example, click .
- Click the drop-down arrow next to and click .
- In the Saved Formulas window, click .
- Enter a , which is the name of the new field header.
and select an option:
- No Formatting
- Click Functions and select a mathematical function or logical operator to apply. The 5% price increase example uses . (See Formula Functions for definitions of each option.)
Click the ellipses to enter or select a value.
- Click and select a field on which to apply the formula function.
- Click the ellipses area and enter a value.
- Click . The new field appears at the end of the grid. You can drag the formula field next to the original field for comparison.