Follow these steps:
- Click the drop-down arrow next to and click .
- In the Conditional Formatting Rules screen, click New Rule.
- Enter a .
- Select a from which to apply the rule.
- Select a and .
- Click a Bold, Italics, and Underline). (
- Select the check box if the rule should apply to the entire row where the field exists.
- Click .
The following example shows a rule that highlights Opportunities whose Amount value is greater than $35,000:
Here are some other tips for using conditional formatting:
- To save a conditional format rule, first save the current view.
- To delete a conditional format rule, click the drop-down arrow next to and select . Select the rule and click .
- To remove all formatting rules, click the drop-down arrow next to and click .
- You can hover over a cell with conditional formatting to show the applied rule.