You can format your grid based on conditions and rules.
To apply conditional formatting rules:
- Click the drop-down arrow next to and click .
- In the Conditional Formatting Rules screen, click New Rule.
- Enter a .
- Select a from which to apply the rule.
- Select a and .
- Click a Bold, Italics, and Underline). (
- Select the check box if the rule should apply to the entire row where the field exists.
- Click .
Here are some other tips for using conditional formatting:
- To save a conditional format rule, save the current view.
- To delete a conditional format rule, click the drop-down arrow next to and select . Select the rule and click .
- To remove all formatting rules, click the drop-down arrow next to and click .
- You can hover over a cell with conditional formatting to show the applied rule.
On the Advanced tab, you can use advanced conditional formats of a date range. For example:
ActivityDate < (new Date((Date.today()))) && ActivityDate > (new Date((Date.today()))).addDays(-14)