Before using ActionGrid, you must assign yourself or other end users in your organization to the following permission sets:
- ActionGrid Users
- ActionGrid Visualforce Pages
Follow these steps:
- Click .
- Select from the object list.
- Select one or more user records for which you want to assign permission sets.
- Click and click .
- In the Batch Add Permission Set screen, select from the drop-down list.
- Click . A message displays that the permission set has been assigned to the selected users.
- Repeat these steps for the ActionGrid Visualforce Pages permission set.
If you use the Quick Start options or if you select the check box in the following configuration wizards, ActionGrid automatically adds the resulting Visualforce pages to both permission sets:
- Single ActionGrid Tab
- Multi-Tabular Related List (Automatic)
- Multi-Tabular Related List (Manual)
- Single Related List
For instructions on manually assigning Visualforce pages to the ActionGrid Visualforce Pages permission set, see Security and Permission for Visualforce Pages.