Before using Conga Grid, you must enable permission sets for yourself or end users in your organization.
- Conga Grid Users - This Permission Set is required to use Conga Grid.
- Conga Grid Visualforce Pages - This Permission Set is required to use Conga Grid.
To enable permission sets:
- Click .
- Select from the object list.
- Select one or more user records for which you want to assign permission sets.
- Click and click .
- In the Batch Add Permission Set screen, select from the drop-down list.
- Click . A message displays that the permission set has been assigned to the selected users.
- Repeat these steps for the Conga Grid Visualforce Pages permission set.
If you use the Quick Start options or if you select the check box in the following configuration wizards, Conga Grid automatically adds the resulting Visualforce pages to both permission sets:
- Single Conga Grid Tab
- Multi-Tabular Related List (Automatic)
- Multi-Tabular Related List (Manual)
- Single Related List
For instructions on manually assigning Visualforce pages to the Conga Grid Visualforce Pages permission set, see Security and Permission for Visualforce Pages.