After ActionGrid is installed in your Org, you must give your Users access to the app. Assign Permission Sets to the Users at the Profile level and grant them an ActionGrid license.
To assign Permission Sets to the Users:
- Assign the License. In the Salesforce Setup menu, go to the Build or App Setup section and select Installed Packages. You see the Manage Licenses option next to the ActionGrid package name.
Click Add Users and select all the users who need a license. You can select the Add All Users if that is easier.
Add Licenses Using ActionGrid
You can also add licenses using ActionGrid.
To assign yourself or others in your organization ActionGrid licenses:
- Click .
- Select from the object list.
- Select one or more user records for which you want to assign licenses.
- Click and click .
Add Permission Sets
You must assign the ActionGrid Users permission set to Users.
To assign Permission sets to Users:
- Go to Setup > Manage Users and click Permission Sets. Select the ActionGrid Users permission set and click Manage Assignments.
- Click Add Assignments and select the Users who need access.
- Click Assign.
You can also assign a Permission Set to an individual User by going into the SalesForce Setup > Manage Users > Users > (User), and selecting the Permission Set Assignments list. Click Edit Assignments and add the ActionGrid Users Permission Set. Click Save to finish.
Now you and your Users are ready to use ActionGrid!