Code Examples for Custom Actions in ActionGrid
- Last updated
- 08:07, 17 Oct 2017
Save as PDF
Use these code examples to create custom actions in ActionGrid℠. The custom actions are automatically added to the Actions menu, providing quick access to common tasks. *Due to the ever-changing complex nature of programming languages, Conga does not support custom code or changes to code that include Visualforce or APEX elements.
- Manage Records in ActionGrid
- Use these code examples to create custom actions for managing records in ActionGrid℠.
- Add Case Comments from Cases
- Add template
- Attach File
- Conga Query Code Example
- Convert Leads
- Find and Replace E-mail Domain Strings
- Hypernavigate Selected Cases from Cases
- Email/Web/Pardot in ActionGrid
- Use these code examples to create custom actions for email operations in ActionGrid℠.
- Batch Email via Pardot Exchange
- Batch Post IDs to Visualforce Page
- Batch Process URLs
- Follow-Up Event
- Follow-Up Task
- Send to Pardot