Code Examples for Custom Actions in Conga Grid
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Use these code examples to create custom actions in Conga Grid℠. The custom actions are automatically added to the Actions menu, providing quick access to common tasks. *Due to the ever-changing complex nature of programming languages, Conga does not support custom code or changes to code that include Visualforce or APEX elements.
- Manage Records in Conga Grid
- Use these code examples to create custom actions for managing records in Conga Grid℠.
- Add Case Comments from Cases
- Add template
- Attach File
- Conga Query Code Example
- Convert Leads
- Find and Replace E-mail Domain Strings
- Hypernavigate Selected Cases from Cases
- Email/Web/Pardot in Conga Grid
- Use these code examples to create custom actions for email operations in Conga Grid℠.
- Batch Email via Pardot Exchange
- Batch Post IDs to Visualforce Page
- Batch Process URLs
- Follow-Up Event
- Follow-Up Task
- Send to Pardot