Follow these steps to create a Multi-Tabular related list where the tabs are stacked vertically:
- Click .
- Select from the object list.
- Click the tab.
- Click .
- Enter a Name field will automatically populate based on the Label. . The
- (Optional). Enter a Description.
- (Optional). Select the option if you want to display the Configure menu in the grid. This option is disabled by default.
- (Optional). Select the option if you want to display the field (column) headers in the grid.
- (Optional). Select the ActionGrid Users permission set.
option if you want to automatically add the resulting Visualforce page to the
- Click New ActionGrid MultiTab Page screen appears. . The
- From the drop-down list, choose an object for the first tab in the MultiTab ActionGrid℠.
- From the drop-down list, select an existing ActionGrid view for the selected object. Leave it blank for no view. Or, select to automatically create a view which you can later redefine when you load the tab.
- Choose whether or not to enable various properties for this tab. Refer to the pertinent help topics for details on each feature.
- Click . Repeat steps 11 through 13. Add as many different tabs as you need.
- Click Visualforce Page Created screen appears. . A
- Click .
. The Visualforce Markup code should look similar to the following. This example has tabs for Accounts and Contacts.
- Change the first several lines to the code shown below. Specifically you will:
- Add <apex:pageBlock> on line 2.
- Press to make line 3 blank.
- Remove <li>Contacts</li>.
- Change <div id="tabstrip"> to <div class="tabstrip"> on line 4.
- Press to make line 14 blank.
- Add </div> on line 15.
- Add </apex:pageBlock> on line 16.
- Press to make line 17 blank.
- Add <apex:pageBlock> on line 18.
- Copy lines 4 and 5, and paste them into lines 19 and 20.
- Change line 20 to the appropriate object (Contacts, in this example).
- Change the following lines of code:
- Add </apex:pageBlock> to line 31.
- Press to make line 32 blank.
- Change lines 34-36 to the code shown below. Change the pound signs to periods.
- Click Save.
The following example shows a stacked Multi-Tabular related list: