Follow these steps to create a Multi-Tabular page layout of related lists for a given object. The page layout is configured as a Visualforce page.
- Click .
- Select the object whose page layout will have the related tabs.
- Click New ActionGrid MultiTab Page screen appears. . The
- Enter a Name field will automatically populate based on the Label. . The
- (Optional). Enter a .
- (Optional). Select the check box to automatically add the resulting Visualforce page to a pre-determined location in the selected page layout. This option is disabled by default.
- (Optional). Select the ActionGrid Users permission set.
check box if you want to add the resulting Visualforce page to the
- Click Visualforce Page Created screen appears. . When processing is complete, a
- Choose an option:
- To view the resulting Visualforce page in Salesforce Setup, click View VF Page.
- To manually configure the location of the resulting Visualforce page in the page layout, click Configure the Page Layout below. You only need to do this if you did not select the check box. and follow the steps in
- Dismiss the dialog.
Here is an example of a Multi-Tabular page layout of related lists for a selected Account record:
Manually Configure the Page Layout
This section only applies if you did not select the check box in the New ActionGrid Related Lists MultiTab screen. Follow these steps to add the Multi-Tabular ActionGrid related list to a custom location within the selected page layout.
- In the object Page Layout screen, click the link next to the name of the new page layout.
- In the object Layout section, click .
- Drag the name of the Visualforce page to the desired location within the page layout.
- Click .