Use Conga Grid Setup to create a tabbed interface with any Conga Grid℠ underneath each tab. These are configured as Visualforce pages. You can embed tabs on a page layout to replace related lists. Or you can create a top-level tab. A Multi-Tabular Conga Grid can contain multiple views of the same object or multiple objects.
To create a tabbed interface with any Conga Grid underneath each tab:
- Click .
- Select an object from the object list for which you want to make a Multi-Tabular Conga Grid.
- Click the tab.
- Click . The New Conga Grid MultiTab Page screen appears.
- Enter a . The Name field automatically populates.
- (Optional): Enter a for the tab and click .
- From the drop-down list, choose an object for the first tab.
- From the Hard-Code a Default View using a View ID. drop-down list, select an existing Conga Grid view for the selected object. Leave it blank for no view or select to automatically create a view that can be redefined when you load the tab. You can also hard-code a view to be the default view. See
- Select the check boxes of features you want to enable in the Multi-Tabular Conga Grid page layout.
- Click to display another New Conga Grid MultiTab Page screen. Repeat Steps 7 through 9 for each tab that you are creating. Click .
- In the success screen, click . The Custom Tabs page appears. Click .
- In the New Visualforce Tab section, find your Visualforce page and enter a . It will populate the Tab Name automatically.
- Select a to use for your object.
- Leave the default option of for .
- (Optional): Enter a for the tab. Click .
- Select the and options for this tab.
- Select which in the Salesforce® App Menu should include the tab.
- Click . The new tab appears in the Salesforce Tab menu.
- Create a permission set so that end users can access the Multi-Tabular Conga Grid. See Create a Permission Set for instructions.
When referencing custom objects, ensure that on the object setting page in Salesforce, "Allow in Search" is checked.