Once you have organized and configured your ActionGrid, you can save that view for later use or to share with others. To do so, follow these steps:
- Click the drop-down arrow next to Save View / Save View As screen appears. and click . The
- Enter a .
- From the Private. See Privacy Settings for Views. drop-down list, select or . You cannot set default views to
- Select the default view is the first view you see in ActionGrid when you access a Salesforce object or when you click the Reset button. check box if you want this view to be the default view. A
- (Optional). Enter a for the view.
- Select whether or not to enable Inline Edit Mode, the Reading Pane, and the Toolbar in this view.
- Click .
If you are not the owner of the current view and you modify the view and click the Save button, it will only save edits you made to your data. It will not save any changes you made to the view. Be sure to click the drop-down arrow next to Save and select Save View to retain any changes you made to a view.
You can also save a view by expanding the Configure menu and clicking the link.item in the