Use the Convert ListView (beta) tool to convert one or all Salesforce® list views into Conga Grid℠ views.
This is a beta feature that is still in development. Please be aware that some issues may exist and that we cannot currently offer technical support.
This is a standalone tool that requires you to manually select various options. Consider using the Import from Existing Salesforce Quick Start option for a more automated solution.
Follow these steps:
- Click Conga Grid Setup.
- Select the object associated with the list views you want to convert.
- Click Convert ListView (beta). The New Conga Grid From List View screen appears.
- To convert all list views to Conga Grid views, click All List Views. The remaining options in this window are disabled. Or, select a specific List View from the drop-down list.
- Select whether or not to create a Visualforce page for the selected Conga Grid view.
- Enter a Label, Name, and optional Description for the Conga Grid view.
- Click OK.