Use the Batch Add action to add Tasks, Notes, Chatter Messages, and other items to selected records. This is a convenient way to update multiple records with the same information.
Here are some examples:
- Add a Task to selected Leads.
- Add multiple Users to a permission set.
- Assign licenses to multiple Users.
- Add Follow Records to keep track of selected records in order to receive Chatter Notifications about updates about them.
The options in the Batch Add menu vary, depending on the object that you are currently viewing.
You can also right-click on the grid to access the Action menu.
To Batch Add a Task to Opportunity records:
- Multi-select the records to which you want to add a Task.
- Right-click on the grid; hover over Batch Add and select Task.
- Enter the Task details and the user to whom you want to assign the Tasks.
- Click OK.
- Results of the Batch Add will appear. Click OK.