Follow these steps:
- Click ℠ .
- Select an object from the object list for which you want to make a Multi-Tabular page layout.
- Select the tab.
. The New ActionGrid MultiTab Page screen appears.
- Enter a Name field will automatically populate based on the Label. . The
- (Optional). Enter a .
- (Optional). Select the ActionGrid Users permission set. check box if you want to automatically add the resulting Visualforce page to the
- Click New ActionGrid MultiTab Page screen appears.
- From the drop-down list, choose an object relationship for the first tab in the Multi-Tabular ActionGrid.
- From the drop-down list, select an existing ActionGrid view for the selected object. Leave it blank for no view. Or, select to automatically create a view which you can later redefine when you load the tab.
- Provide a for this tab.
- Select the check boxes of features you want to enable in the Multi-Tabular ActionGrid page layout.
- Click Add Another Tab to display another New ActionGrid MultiTab Page window. Repeat Steps 7 through 10 for each tab that you are creating.
- Click . A success dialog appears.
- In the success dialog, click object Page Layout screen appears. . The
- Click the link next to the name.
- Select the option.
- Drag the related list to your desired location on the Visualforce page.
- Click .