Use the Send Email action to send emails directly from ActionGrid.
- Select one or more records that contain an email address.
- Right-click on the selected records and choose one of the following options:
- : A new Salesforce window opens where you can send an email, select an email template, and attach a file to the email.
- Compose (Default): Your default email program opens. Enter message and click .
- New Email window opens Enter message and click . : The Salesforce
- Batch Send Email prompt, select a template, name it, and click .
: In the
- See the Apex Developer Guide for what can and cannot be batch emailed with Salesforce.
You can send as many emails as your Salesforce API limit allows.